SponsorsThe Head of the Schuylkill invites you to become a sponsor of Philadelphia's largest and most inclusive regatta.
The HOSR provides valuable opportunities to build your brand with an engaged community of rowing enthusiasts. Sponsorship packages are customized at a level of benefits and pricing based on budget and objectives.
To find out how you can become a sponsor, please contact Ellen Carver, firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Affiliation with one of the premier regattas in the U.S. and a Philadelphia rowing tradition
- Penetration into a major ‘rowing’ market, in all age level and skill categories, in the American cradle of rowing, the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Opportunity to communicate your message and position your product prior to, and throughout, the event weekend to reach a desirable target audience
BY THE NUMBERS – YOUR ROWING AUDIENCE
- Thousands of students compete in the sport at the high school and college level. (This number continues to grow.) Many continue to row after graduation, well into their adult and retirement years.
- 50% begin rowing again after the age of 30. It is a SPORT FOR A LIFETIME with increasing numbers discovering rowing as adults.
- $110,000 – $150,000 – Average household income for rowers over 30
- 87% percent of rowers over the age of 25 are college graduates
- 47% of rowers over 25 hold advanced degrees.
BY THE NUMBERS – HEAD OF THE SCHUYLKILL DEMOGRAPHICS
- 8,900 + competitors
- 30,000 – 40,000 spectators
- 350 + volunteers
- 29 states represented
- 149 cities
- 4 provinces
- 10 countries
- 1,913 boat entries
- 273 rowing organizations
- 114 rowing events, including events for recreational, adaptive and community rowers.
- 79% of the rowers competing in the Head of the Schuylkill come from the Mid-Atlantic region
- 11% from the Philadelphia region