Registration is Open at RegattaCentralLate Registration accepted through Midnight - October 24, 2016.
ENTRY DEADLINE: 12:00 Midnight on October 5, 2016. Late entries may be added after that date for double the entry fee.
2016 RACE SCHEDULE
Saturday, October 29:
- Gold Cup Challenge featuring the top four male and top four female scullers in the world.
- Corporate Challenge
- The Redgrave Challenge: College and Open Mens and Womens Heavy and Lightweight Singles. In honor of Sir Steven Redgrave who will present special medals to the winners.
- Alumni Races – Including New Mixed Eight
- All College Events
- Some Open, Championship, Masters and Veterans Events
- Adaptive Events
- Parent/Child Doubles
Sunday, October 30:
- All High School Events including Varsity, JV, Frosh/Novice categories
- Trainer singles
- Remaining Masters and Veterans Events
Competitors may enter multiple events!
Points trophies for high school, college, open and masters categories!
Medal award ceremonies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each race!
Friday, October 28: 12:00PM – 5:30PM (River closes at 6:00 pm on Friday)
Saturday, October 29: No practice.
ON – SITE REGISTRATION
Race Package Pick-Up & Lightweight Weigh In (click here for details)
Friday, October 28: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at LLOYD HALL, or
Saturday, October 29: 6:00 – 9:30 a.m. at LLOYD HALL, or
Saturday, October 29: 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at University Barge Club, 7-8 Kelly Drive
Sunday, October 30: 6:00 – 9:30 a.m. University Barge Club, 7-8 Kelly Drive
There is no coaches/cox meeting however we encourage you to review the Rules and Safety of HOSR as well as the details on launching and landing.
AWARDS CEREMONY and MEDAL COLLECTION
Complete award ceremony schedule and medal collection hours found here.